Join Our Cause.
We're a fast-growing tech company that's on a mission to help bring community back to the town, villages, and cities across the nation. Our team is collaborative, talented, hard-working, and passionate about helping make the world a better place. We provide complete healthcare benefits, a flexible work environment that respects work-life balance, a health savings account, retirement savings plan, bonus opportunities, generous paid time off, and advancement opportunities.
Backend / API Programmer
The Back End / API Programmer position is an important role in the development team. This person will be part of team responsible for building new api’s, refactoring old api’s, database management, server management, and unit test development. Currently the team is made up of a mix of hybrid and fully remote members.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop API’s and refactor old API’s
· Work extensively with current tech stack that includes Node.js, git., MongoDB, Php, Microsoft Apim, and Microsoft Azure cloud services
· Database and server management
· Unit test development
· Collaborate with front-end developers and web designers to improve usability
· Understand big picture of Yodel’s product and work with entire team to design new features
· Ensure high quality code with a focus on performance and reliability
· Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Tech skills needed:
· Proven experience as a back-end developer
· Very strong knowledge of and experience with Node.js
· Familiarity with unit testing and debugging
· Understanding of large data management
· Understanding of Microservice principles and best practices
· Associate degree or higher in Computer Science or relevant field
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com